Pages

Malaysia

Malaysia
Malaysia

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Headaches, Nausea, Fatigue, Pain in Hands & Feets - All Gone!

Headaches, Nausea, Fatigue, Pain in Hands & Feets - All Gone!

Testimony by Ms. Tan Ai Hiang, Penang

I had always had pain in my hands and feet. Sometimes, it was so painful that I could not go to work. The doctors gave me painkillers and injections, but the problem was not resolved. I suffered from frequent headache, nausea, fatigue, and was overweight. Every morning uon rising from bed, I could not stop immediatly step on the floor because of the pain in my feet. Even my left thumb was so painful that I aws unable to wring out my laundry.

Last year, Madam Chow suggested that I go through Dr. Lynn Tan's Detoxification and Rejunevation Programme [DRP]. I was at first very skeptical but finally took up challenge. After the 7 days of DRP, all my pain went away. I lost some weight, Have no more nausea or headache, and I feel much better, lighter, and happier.

Thank you, Dr. Lynn Tan and Madam Chow, for your tireless efforts in educating the public about natural health. I have benefited tremendously from your health crusade.

May God bless you and your families always.