A coffee enema effectively enhances detoxification of the blood and liver in two ways. Firstly, palmitic acid found in coffee promotes the activity of the enzyme system in the liver and gut, in particular, the production of Glutathione - S - Transferase, an enzyme catalyst in the liver, which effectively detoxifies carcinogens from the bloodstream. Blood passes through the liver every 3 minutes; when the enema coffee is retained for 12 - 15 minutes, the blood is detoxified 4 -5 times as it passes through the liver.
Secondly, caffeine in the coffee acts to dilate bile ducts, which facilitates an increase in bile flow and enhances the ability of the liver to remove toxic waste products and other foreign substances from the bloodstream
Can I drink the coffee instead of taking it rectally and achieve the same benefit ?
Coffee taken orally goes through the stomach, causes digestive problems and affects the liver by shutting off the bile ducts. It is absorbed in the intestines and carried throughout the body by the bloodstream, where the caffeine acts as a stimulant. It raises blood pressure and tends to cause capillary spasms in the extremities. In contrast, caffeine in coffee enemas is absorbed in the colon, then most is removed from the bloodstream via the portal venous system to the liver where it does its work of detoxification.
Can I do the Detoxification and Rejuvenation Program (DRP) without the coffee enema?
The DRP is designed in such a way that the moment you start on the program, the body will start to detoxify, remove sick cells and replace them with new and healthy ones. Toxins, metabolic waste, and dead cells are then flushed into the bloodstream. This is when you experience healing reactions, like headaches, nausea, a "foggy" feeling, etc. The coffee enema is essential at this stage to help you remove these toxins from your bloodstream and pass out of your body.
If you are a healthy person but do not wish to administer the coffee enema, I would advise you to undergo the DRP without the coffee enema than not undergoDRP at all. However, if you have degenerative diseases, especially serious ones, you should not do the DRP if you are not willing to use coffee enemas because without the enemas, you may suffer from severe healing reactions, which may cause you to want to give up. Cancer patients with significant tumors may run the risk of toxic liver coma if they omit the coffee enema in their program.
Are enemas and colonics the same?
No, they are totally different. The purpose of colonic irrigation is to cleanse the colon. It requires 5 gallons of water (placed high above the body to get gravitational pressure) to irrigate the entire colon. By contrast, the sole function of a coffee enema is to detoxify the liver and blood. It uses 2 to 3 glasses (½ to ¾ liter) of the solution (placed 1½ - 2 feet above the body), which is just enough to fill the descending colon and barely reach into the transverse colon. To cleanse the colon, we use Herbal Klenz orally, which is very effective in removing encrustations and toxins from both the small and big intestines.
Do coffee enemas cause mineral loss resulting in electrolyte imbalance?
It is quite easy to understand that colonic irrigation can result in dehydration and electrolyte imbalance because of the constant washing away of minerals in 5 gallons of water. This imbalance, if left untreated, can cause severe side effects, possibly even death. For this reason, Dr. Max Gerson prohibited colonics because of his concern about the body's health. On the other hand, a coffee enema, as part of the DRP, does not cause electrolyte imbalance or dehydration for the following reasons:-
1. Much of the mineral absorption takes place in the small intestine, the ascending colon and the transverse colon. The amount of solution used in coffee enemas is so little that it is just enough to fill the descending colon and barely reach the transverse colon. Thus, mineral absorption is minimally affected by coffee enemas, and the risk of mineral loss and electrolyte imbalance due to the enema is minimal.
2. The coffee solution itself contains minerals (potassium) which are absorbed during the coffee enema.
3. The coffee enema in the DRP is done as part of the program in which large quantities of minerals and electrolytes are consumed through juices, apple cider vinegar, honey, Spirulina, and Super Green Foods. This further ensures that electrolyte depletion and dehydration do not occur.
Nonetheless, the application of a coffee enema must be done within the context of the full program. Proper procedures and guidelines must be followed. Overuse or abuse of the enemas can cause electrolyte imbalance or dehydration, which may be dangerous.
Caution: Always seek medical advise if uncertain; in countries where enemas are regulated under medical practice, use enemas only under your doctor'ssupervision.
Will a coffee enema affect normal bowel movements?
Coffee enemas are done primarily to enhance detoxification in the bloodstream rather than "rinsing out" the colon. The enema coffee does not travel very far in the colon and therefore will not affect normal bowel movements. - A fiber rich diet and a healthy lifestyle will ensure healthy, normal bowel movements.
Can I use any form of coffee for the enema?
The coffee must be organic and lightly roasted. The darker roast that gives the aroma does not provide as much of the desired benefits. The coffee should be a fine to medium ground. Do not use expresso. Decaffeinated and instant coffees are not suitable.
General Guide: How to Prepare Coffee (for one enema) :
- Perpare 4 cups (32oz) of distilled water and 3 heap tablespoons of organic coffee in a non-aluminium pot or sauce pan.
- Stir in the coffee to make sure all is mixed in the water, then bring to a boil for three minutes.
- Reduce heat, cover pot or sauce pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from stove element and let coffee cool down to room temperature.
- Strain coffee through fine sieve.
- Because of the boiling process, some of the water would have evaporated, so you may *add some plain distilled water to the coffee to bring it up to four full cups. (Note: *this is optional)
Below is an extract from our company:-
There are several types of enema. Coffee enema is one of them and is currently popular in many countries. Coffee Enema is a retention enema. Retain the fluid for 12 - 15 minutes before release.
- Aids in body detoxification. It is used extensively for cancer therapy as well as for natural healing of chronic and degenerative diseases.
- Effective in relieving symptoms of allergic reactions, skin problems and headaches.
- Mix 3 heaped tbsp of NEWLIFE Pure Organic Enema Coffee with 3-4 glasses (3/4 -1 litre) of distilled water.
- Boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cool to body temperature.
- Add I tbsp of apple cider vinegar or dissolve 1/4 tsp of K-Salt.
- This will help you to retain the enema better.
- You may prepare the coffee the night before, refrigerate, and warm it to body temperature before use.