Pages

Malaysia

Malaysia
Malaysia

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Abdominal Pain, Menstrual Pain, Leg Pain, Pigmentation

28 Years Of Abdominal Pain, 40 Years Of Menstrual Pain, Leg Pain, Pigmentation All Gone!

Testimony by Ms. Sharon Tune, Remisier, Kuala Lumpur

Since I was pregnant with my eldest son 28 years ago, I had suffered from abdominal pain.

When the pain came, I could not walk at all.This happened two or three times a week, especially after dinner. I had to lie down on my left side for half an hour in order for the cramping pain to ease.

As advised by others, I went for a full medical checkup, but the results showed that everything is fine. However, the pain remained. Later, as advised again, I went for a colonoscopy and learned that there were polyps in my colon. The medications which the doctors gave me also could not stop the pain.

It was then that I came to know about Dr. Lynn Tan's Detoxification and Rejunevation Programme [DRP].

I started on the DRP and to my amazement, the pain stopped after the 1st day of the DRP. That was 6 months ago and I had never experienced any pain since.

The abdominal pain that I had suffered for 28 years, the menstrual pain of 40 years, and leg pain have all dissapeared along with my unsightly pigmentation. It is really wonderful, now that I am totally free from pains.

From my experience with NewLife(TM), I believe that the DRP is wonderful. I am still following the Daily Maintenance Programme of the 5 Essentials and weekly Coffe Enemas. I have done Castor Oil Enema once and have found it helpful too.