Pages

Malaysia

Malaysia
Malaysia

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Backache & Sinus Problems Disappear, Along With 10 lbs. Of Excess Weight!

Backache & Sinus Problems Disappear, Along With 10 lbs. Of Excess Weight!

Testimony by Ms. Quay Ai Leng

When I first embarked on Dr. Lynn's Detoxification and Rejuvenation Programme (DRP), I lost 10 pounds. Losing weight was really a bonus, and moreover, I felt well and healthier after undergoing the DRP. Having known the benefits of DRP, I soon followed up with my second round of DRP. Upon completion, I was truly glad to find that my backache and sinus problems were completely gone. These two problems were a constant pain and discomfort. I feel my body has been rejunevated back to a healthy stage now.

I also underwent a gall bladder flush, which flushed out 40-50 gallstones! Just imagine how you would feel having these abnormalities in your body! It is much more difficult to rebuild a broken down body than to maintain a healthy one.

I certainly feel renewed energy and vitality after each round of DRP. I am so much more alert, whereas in the past, I would always get tired no matter what I did.

I want to thank God for Dr. Lynn's DRP and my friend, Meng Hui for introducing me to the programme. Also, a big thank you to Madam Chow for her love, guidance, and help given to me when I began the programme.

God Bless you all.